Tuesday 4 May 2010

Constipation

Now I'm not driving, I need to find something else to do. I have audio
books, podcasts, etc. I tried playing the guitar but it kept digging
into Steini's neck and almost causing crashes. I thought about getting
a data connection for my laptop for booking but a) they wouldn't do a
month contract and b) large expanses of Canada won't have a mobile
signal I think.

Blogging is a good way to while away the time as I'm one-touch typing
this on my iPhone. (This post so far has taken 15km). But I'm running
out of subjects. Besides the visa I don't have any issues. Except
constipation.

All this sitting down I think. I'm taking Triphala as recommend by
Craig my Ayurvedic doctor in Austin, but I'm still clogged up. Even
this McDonalds industrial paint remover isn't clearing it. More fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment